I love the name of this new stamp set, Piece of Cake. For some reason, it just strikes me funny. It’s fun to play with. I made this birthday card for Global Design Team Challenge this week using this set and the Stamparatus. I’m also using it as one of the cards for my class this month.
Here’s the banner and link for the Global Design Team challenge for this week.
Design Notes for Piece of Cake Card:
Using the Stamparatus made lining up the cake and the cake stand easy. Next, I wrapped some ribbon around the stamped piece. Then I mounted that on a piece of Blackberry Bliss then on some Granite Gray card stock. Some embossing on the Berry Burst piece of card stock added just the right amount of texture.
Purchase List for Piece of Cake Card:
The stamp set and punch will be available as a Bundle starting on Thursday! Yea!
This and That:
Are you wondering about a storage solution for your Framelits? Wonder no longer, Stamp-n-storage has the best solution. AND, they are on sale.
- Spend under $100 – Save 10% OFF Magnet Cards
- Spend over $100 – Save $10 OFF your order total PLUS an additional 10% OFF Magnet Cards
- Spend over $200 – Save $25 OFF your order total PLUS an additional 10% OFF Magnet Cards
- Spend over $500 – Save $75 OFF your order total PLUS an additional 10% of Magnet Cards.
- After Christmas Sale discounts applied during checkout automatically. Coupon Code MAGNET31 required for additional savings on Magnet Cards. Sale excludes Starter Kits.
- If you want to look at the site or or, just click here.
Ready to place a Stampin’ Up! order? Just click on any of the images in the Purchase List above and that will take you to my 24-7 on-line store. Remember to use this month’s Host Code, 4AGCW3KA. If your order is $50 or more, I’ll send along a little gift including a hand crafted card.
Do you receive my blog posts by email? I hope so. What about my Newsletter? About once a month I send out a Newsletter. You won’t want to miss it. Just sign up by clicking on the icon below. Be sure to sign up for blog posts and Newsletters.
Are you a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber? Just click here to sign up!
You should subscribe to my YouTube site! Just click here.
Need a catalog? I’d be happy to get one to you, just email me at [email protected]
Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a comment or question about today’s project? I love to hear your comments.