Today I’m showing a card I might never have made. But, I had to. I am part of the Design Team for Try Stampin’ on Tuesday. This month the technique challenge is to make a card with a glitter background! Wow! Talk about challenge for the Design Team! I just don’t do glitter! But, I did what I needed to do and I think the card came out pretty nicely and with minimum amount of glitter in my craft room (and face, and hands, etc.)
Go over to Try Stampin’ on Tuesday to see the tutorial and lots of great samples of the technique.
Design Notes for Glitter Christmas Card:
Well, I pretty much followed the tutorial. I tried to get the green ‘shapes’ to be Christmas tree shapes. Pretty close, right? I used the Sweetly Stitched Framelits to cut out some trees with little white garland. Not sure why I thought it needed more gold but I really like the look of the Gold Mini Sequin Trim!
Supply List for Glitter Christmas Card:
This and That:
- You might have noticed that the Nothing Sweeter stamp set and the Sweetly Stitched Framelits Dies are part of a bundle. Buy both together and save 10%
- Ready to order? Just click on any of the images in the Supply List and that will take you to my 24-7 on-line store. Remember to use this month’s Host Code, 4AGCW3KA. If your order is $50 or more, I’ll send along a little gift including a hand crafted card.
- Do you receive my blog posts by email? I hope so. What about my Newsletter? Right now I’m working on the Twelve Weeks of Christmas. Each Wednesday for the next few weeks you’ll receive a tutorial with loads of pictures for some great Holiday project. Just sign up by clicking on the icon below. Be sure to sign up for blog posts and Newsletters.
- Are you a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber? Just click here to sign up!
- You should subscribe to my YouTube site! Just click here
- Need a catalog? I’d be happy to get one to you, just email me at [email protected]
Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a comment or question about today’s project? I love to hear your comments.