I love the Bella and Friends stamp set. That little dog is just so darn cute. So, when I needed a birthday card for a kid who loves dogs, it was a no brainer. Go to Bella! Here’s what I made.
How to make the Bella and Friends Birthday card:
- Stamp Bella and her bird friend on Whisper White. I like to use Basic Gray for this. I think the black is just a little too bold and takes away from the colored image. Stamp an extra balloon.
- Color in the bird, dog and balloon with a Blender Pen. You can certainly change up the colors. I used Pacific Point, Crumb Cake and Real Red. Color the extra Balloon red. Stamp the ‘It’s your birthday” sentiment with Pacific Point.
- Next, cut out the image. Use one of the Lots of Labels Framelits. Use Paper Snips to cut out the balloon.
- Emboss a piece of Pacific Point with the Seaside Embossing folder. Adhere to Real Red card front.
- Adhere the Whisper White piece to the front. Add the balloon to the top of the balloon with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Finally, add some Wink of Stella to the balloon.
Supplies for Bella and Friends card: