Got visiting grandkids? Wondering what to do that’s different and fun?
How about an afternoon of paper crafting? Children from age 8 and up can attend Kids Paper Craft Camp where they will create a birthday card, decorate a gift bag, create a gift tag and Make a Post it Note holder. I will provide all of the necessary equipment, supplies and materials. Size of the group will depend on where we hold the class and how many adults will attend.
- Class can be at my home, your home or Community Center
- Time is about 2 hours
- I will provide a door prize!
- Class projects can be adjusted to fit the needs of your group.
- Minimum class is 2 children and one adult
- I need about 5 days lead time to prepare materials
- Cost is $6.00 per person
Call or email me now!